Cynthia feels at home in a variety of settings. She has taught adults in the classroom, online, and in various colleges and health care settings for more than 15 years. She has successfully instructed and mentored students from all over the world. Cynthia has engaged learners in large group settings, professional organizations, training and workshop opportunities, and personal coaching.Various topics include: Networking
- Creating Prime Connections through Networking
- Prospecting, Recruiting and Retaining Volunteers
- Facilitating Innovation with Naysayers
- Finding Your Voice and Keeping Your Job
- Creating Plan B-How to Become Unstuck Without Becoming Unglued!